HP is one of the famous brands of printers and this device has all the great features required for quality printing. They are developed in such a way that reduce the time and efforts used in printing. While using a technical device like a printer, you might get stuck in certain errors. One such error is configuration error 0x80004005 which can be easily fixed by taking appropriate help from the experts. Give a message and you will get the best solutions regarding the error with HP printer.
- Turn off the printer first and then turn it on again.
- Wait for some time and let the printer become idle.
- Then disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are properly installed in the printer or remove them if not inserted properly.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and wait for some time.
- Plug the power cord back in the printer.
- The printer will start automatically, in case if it doesn’t start, you can start it manually.
- Wait till the printer becomes idle again.
- After that, re-insert the ink cartridges properly again.
- If a prompt regarding printing a calibration page is received, you can do that but make sure the USB cable is properly connected to the printer.
- Now, you can print a page using your printer.
These steps might help you to fix the configuration error 0x80004005 with your HP printer. There are chances you might not be able to fix the error in one go. You can contact the technical experts for proper guidance about the issue. Moreover, the technicians have specialization in dealing with such issues, hence you will not leave empty-handed after calling us for support services. All the issues regarding HP printers can be easily dealt with by the help of certified and professional technicians.